This blog is a unique fusion of personal experiences, philosophy, and cutting-edge technology. Delve into the world of a passionate technophile, where you’ll find reflections on life’s journey and insightful thoughts on the latest advancements in the tech industry, from personal anecdotes and philosophical musings to in-depth discussions of emerging technologies. My blog offers a blend of content designed to pique your curiosity, challenge your perspective, and inspire innovation. So join me as I explore the intersection of life and technology, uncovering the boundless potential that lies within.
Advanced Software Engineer at Honeywell Inc. 3x Kubernetes, 3x Azure certified. Skilled in developing scalable web applications using:
- Golang, Python for Microservices & Automation
- Python (Flask), Golang (GIN), NodeJS (ExpressJS), PHP (Laravel, Lumen) for App Development
- Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- DevOps(Jenkins, Travis, GitLab, Octopus)
- Infrastructure Provisioning(Terraform, Packer, Ansible, ARM Templates)
- Messaging Queues(RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus)
- Container Orchestration with Kubernetes(AKS, EKS, GKE, ARO, Openshift)
- Openshift, ECS, and Docker Swarm
- Streaming (Apache Kafka, Azure EventHub)
- Big Data (Databricks, Delta Lake, Apache Druid)
- Observability (Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, Grafana, Exporters)
- Elastic Stack(Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and, Filebeat.)
- API development and integration
I am keen to see the bigger picture in the scheme of things, with a passion for designing complex systems. Tech blogger @freeCodeCamp, @hackernoon, and @DigitalOcean. I am edging towards being a specialized generalist. In the past, I have been identified as a T-shaped person.
Apart from exploring our beautiful world, my diverse interests range from higher poetry and philosophy to politics, economics, and history. Like sand which preserves the slightest impressions, a perceptive man bears many impressions. Similarly, I have been inspired at the least by the illuminated thought of the poet-philosopher Sir Muhammed Iqbal and the imaginative genius of the great German poet-statesman Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. And many more.